- Nine Questions to Help You Steward All of Your Life for God’s Glory by Brad Hambrick
- Prescribing Hospitality for Growth in the Christian Life by Jason Hsieh
- Ten Questions to Ask after a Nasty Fight by Deepak Reju
- Eight Core Convictions that Every Biblical Counselor Should Know by Garrett Higbee
- Counseling Triage: Where to Begin with Complex Struggles by Brad Hambrick
- Counseling Teen Hooked on Porn by Steve Hoppe
- The Gospel for Daily Life: Martin Luther – Biblical Counselor by Bob Kellemen
- Medical Problems that Present as Counseling Issues by Charles Hodges
- Laying the Gospel over a Controlling Heart by Lee Lewis
- Is Forgiving Forgetting? What to Do When You Remember Pain by Lee Lewis
BCC Staff: As we approach the end of 2016, it is a good time to remember the blessings of the Lord over the past year. Those blessings might have come during times of happiness or during times of trial, but one thing is certain: At all times God is faithful to us as his children.
Today we remember the blessing of blog posts from 2016. Take some time over the next few days to refresh yourself with these insights from your brothers and sisters whose wisdom has been forged through their counseling with God’s people.