A Word from Your BCC Team: On weekends, we love using our BCC “megaphone” to make you aware of excellent resources for your life and ministry. This weekend we’re highlighting the Truth in Love podcasts from the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC). You can view the ACBC’s Truth in Love podcast here. Here’s the ACBC’s description of their Truth in Love podcast:
Our goal for this podcast is to create a resource for the church to use that is relevant, practical, and accessible. Each edition of the podcast will last about ten minutes and will provide practical solutions for the problems we face in a fallen world.
We are producing this podcast because we want to help the church think biblically and practically about the difficulties that we all face. We want to ask you to participate. If there are issues you would like us to address or questions you would like us to answer, write in and let us know or ask on Twitter[email protected] the hashtag #truthinlove.
Here are direct links to each podcast produced to this point:
- Episode 1 | Gay Marriage, Speaking The Truth In Love, And The United States Supreme Court
- Episode 2 | A Biblical Response To Miscarriage
- Episode 3 | Is Same Sex Attraction Sinful?
- Episode 4 | Should A Woman Date A Man Who Is Hooked On Pornography?
- Episode 5 | A Biblical Response To Panic
- Episode 6 | A Journey Out Of Anorexia
- Episode 7 | A Pastoral Response to Transgenderism
- Episode 8 | The Blessings and Struggles of Singleness
- Episode 9 | A Fight for Life
- Episode 10 | Unplanned Parenthood
- Episode 11 | Creating a Culture of Life in the Local Church
- Episode 12 | Helping Women Considering an Abortion
- Episode 13 | Hope After an Abortion