A Word from the BCC Staff: It’s that time of year. Each year, near the end of the calendar year, we collate for you, with direct links, the most visited BCC book reviews, book lists, book author interviews, and book videos of the year. So, today, enjoy direct links to the 14 most read BCC book reviews in 2014.
- 10 Top Resources on Grief and Loss compiled by Jonathan Holmes
- Book Interview on Gospel-Centered Counseling authored by Bob Kellemen
- 20 Most Important Biblical Counseling Books of 2013, Part 1 compiled by Bob Kellemen
- 11 Top Resources for Overcoming Pornography and Sexual Sin compiled by Jonathan Holmes
- Book Review of Gospel-Centered Counseling authored by Bob Kellemen, reviewed by Jonathan Holmes
- 20 Most Important Biblical Counseling Books of 2013, Part 2 compiled by Bob Kellemen
- Author Interview on Scripture and Counseling authored/edited by Bob Kellemen and Jeff Forrey
- Book Review of What Did You Expect? authored by Paul Tripp, reviewed by John Henderson.
- Book Review of Equipped to Counsel authored by John Henderson, reviewed by Greg Wilson
- Author Interview on Good Mood Bad Mood authored by Charles Hodges
- Book Review of Uprooting Anger authored by Robert Jones, reviewed by Chris Boucher
- Book Review of Sexual Abuse: Beauty for Ashes authored by Bob Kellemen, reviewed by Robin Barnes
- Book Review of The Heart of Addiction authored by Mark Shaw, reviewed by Robin Barnes
- Book Review of Redeemed from the Pit authored by Marie Notcheva, reviewed by Julie Ganschow
Join the Conversation
Which BCC book review most impacted you in 2014 (either from the list above or any of our other BCC book reviews, book lists, book author interviews, book video)?