It’s that time of year—the time when blog sites around the world have their Top Lists. Today we share direct links to the 13 top blog posts at our Grace & Truth blog site that you read the most in 2013.
1. Deepak Reju: 10 Ways That Satan Loves to Watch Marriages Fall Apart
2. Luke Gilkerson: 4 Reasons Men Like Porn
3. Deepak Reju: 10 Worldly Things Singles Do When Dating: Dating Games
4. Jeremy Pierre: Mental Illness and the Church
5. Bob Kellemen: Suicide, Salvation, and Eternal Security
6. Brian Nicholson: 5 Things Infertile Couples Want Others to Know
7. Jim Newhesier: Lessons Learned from Unspeakable Abuse
8. Mark Kelly: How to Pray When You’re Depressed
9. Kyle Johnston: Moving from Laziness to Diligence
10. Sherry Allchin: “Help! I Just Discovered My Husband Is Looking at Pornography!”
11. Heath Lambert: Gracious Candor: A Tutorial in Speaking Truth in Love
12. Bob Kellemen: Closing the Gap: The BCC’s Executive Director’s Vision 2013-2053
13. Heath Lambert: Have You Been Burned by a NANC Counselor?
Join the Conversation
Which of our Grace & Truth blog posts most impacted you in 2013?