For some Christians, saying they need accountability in order to make changes in their life is equivalent to saying, “Knowing that God is watching isn’t enough to get my act together. Something must be wrong with me.” These Christians see accountability as a crutch they shouldn’t need. If God can change my heart, they think, certainly he can do it without involving other people.
But what if accountability is actually one of God’s ordinary means to help us become more like Christ?
What if we were meant to treat accountability not as a last resort but as a lifestyle?
In Coming Clean you’ll learn about:
- What to look for in a good accountability partner
- The biblical building blocks of accountability
- How to hold each other accountable to both actions and heart-level motivations
- Five reasons why accountability typically fails
- Whether a spouse makes a good accountability partner
- Good discussion questions for accountability partners
Click the link below to download the full PDF ebook resource!