The mission of the Biblical Counseling Coalition is to multiply the ministry of the biblical counseling movement.
Here are 10 ways the BCC, by God’s grace and by your gracious giving, is fulfilling our mission.
The BCC has had a Find a Counselor page for some time. It was thoroughly updated and expanded last week—adding additional links to biblical counseling sites with lists of certified counselors. And now the Find a Counselor page has links to eight biblical counseling residential/inpatient treatment centers.
Are you looking for a ministry opportunity in biblical counseling? Or, does your biblical counseling organization have an opening? Post—for free—your opening or the position you are seeking at the BCC Job Board.
Just two weeks ago the BCC rolled out the BCC Partner Program. You or your organization can be listed as self-identifying with to the BCC’s Doctrinal Statement, Confessional Statement, and Mission/Vision Statement. You also will receive exclusive Partner Program PDF’s every month with unique resources for your ministry. Check out who has already become a BCC Partner.
BCC Board of Directors and Council Board members are available to speak at conferences, pre-conferences, and seminars. Check out the complete list of available speakers and topics at the new BCC Pre-Conferences site.
You can now view and download—for free—every edition of the BCC’s E-Source Connection Newsletter right here. On that same page you can sign-up for your free monthly subscription to the E-Source Connection.
You can also check out the new and improved BCC Events Calendar. Learn where and when biblical counseling seminars, conferences, and classes are occurring.
8.-9.-10. And Everything Else You’ve Always Enjoyed!
All of the above items are in addition to the aspects of the BCC that you’ve benefitted from since the BCC’s launch in 2011:
- 8. The BCC Grace & Truth blog site with daily blogs from leaders in the biblical counseling movement. As one example of the work produced at the site, you can find links to ten posts about Biblical Counseling and Mental Illness here.
- 9. The BCC Book Review site with weekly reviews, interviews, book videos, book recommendation lists, and more.
- 10. The BCC Free Resources site with hundreds of free videos, MP3, sermons, articles, and other resources related to biblical counseling, Christian living, and church ministry.
Multiplying the Ministry of the Biblical Counseling Movement
As we stated, the mission of the BCC is to multiply the ministry of the biblical counseling movement. Almost every aspect of that mission listed above is totally free to you and all those who benefit from our site.
If you’ve been blessed by the BCC and you would like to support the BCC’s movement multiplication mission, you can do so by:
- Becoming a BCC Partner.
- Purchasing a copy of Christ-Centered Biblical Counseling.
- Purchasing a cost-effective Beacon Ad that promotes your ministry to the BCC’s expanding audience.
- Donating to the BCC online safely and securely.
Join the Conversation
From which of the many aspects of the BCC do you benefit the most?