The BCC has just launched the BCC Partner Program. It is a significant new way that you can partner with the BCC in accomplishing our mission of multiplying the ministry of the biblical counseling movement.
Our BCC Partner Program 8 Top Reasons… serves as a great way to introduce you to this new opportunity.
8 Top Reasons to Become a BCC Partner
- Unique Factor: The BCC is a unique hub where the best of the best intersect to provide the Body of Christ with excellent resources to equip you to promote personal change centered on the Person of Christ through the personal ministry of the Word.
- Targeted Audience: Our content and resources are targeted to meeting the needs and interests of our audience: pastors, lay counselors, students, professors, and hurting people seeking Christ’s grace and wisdom—those who give care, those who equip care-givers, and those in need of care.
- Receive Our Exclusive BCC Partner Only E-Source Connection Newsletter: Our newsletter provides links to exclusive monthly content with rich resources and insight to aid you and your team in ministry. For example, the June Partners-only resource is a 36-page PDF on Biblical Counseling and Mental Illness co-authored by several leaders in the biblical counseling movement.
- Substantial Outreach/Digital Visibility: Equip and grow your personal ministry and/or your organization’s ministry as a listed member.
- The BCC Is a Trusted Organization: See the bios of our 56 BCC Board of Directors and Council Board Members to see the extent of the reach of the leadership of the BCC.
- Commitment to Scripture: Visit the BCC’s Confessional Statement to see our commitment to changing lives with Christ’s changeless truth. Visit our Christ-Centered Biblical Counseling Bookstore to learn more about our commitment to Scripture evidenced throughout our first collaboratively authored BCC book.
- Growing Together with Us: We love to talk about TON—Together Others Notice. Join us as we together we multiply the ministry of the biblical counseling movement nationally and internationally.
- Your Hub for Commitment to Biblical Counseling, Multi-Media Resources, and Digital Visibility: We are blessed to have so many leaders in the biblical counseling world who provide various types of counseling resources. Whether video, interview, audio, or blog, we have multiple ways to provide you, your church, and your ministry with edifying content.