Part of the BCC’s vision is to be a “megaphone” for biblical counseling and discipling ministries. Jonathan Holmes (who is a BCC Council Board Member), in his ministry at Parkside Church, will be hosting a one-day Marriage Matters Workshop.
Marriage Matters Workshop
Parkside Church (7100 Pettibone Road Chagrin Falls OH 44023, 440-543-1212) will be hosting a one-day Marriage Matters Workshop with guest speaker and author, Winston T. Smith of CCEF on April 27, 2013.
After the wedding, every spouse realizes that they have married an imperfect person and what happens next often determines the course and durability of the marriage. Each day we make a series of small, ordinary decisions. Author, counselor and professor, Winston T. Smith, argues that it is those seemingly insignificant decisions that affect the outcome of a marriage relationship—one moment at a time.
Winston reminds us not only of the ultimate purpose of marriage, but also that God is involved in the everyday details of our lives and therefore, he can help us use ordinary problems and situations to benefit our spouses and to bring Him glory.
- Speaker: Winston T. Smith
- Location and Contact: Parkside Church, 7100 Pettibone Road, Chagrin Falls, OH 44023, 4440-543-1212, [email protected]
- Date and Time: April 27, 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Cost: $45 a couple, $25 an individual, scholarships available
- Provided: Childcare, continental breakfast, lunch
- Registration: For registration information and other details click here.
Join the Conversation (Added by the BCC Staff)
If you’ve attended a Marriage Matters Workshop, what testimony would you like to share?